Friday, April 11, 2008

I had it all but I misplaced it...



Ah not exactly. This being an account of how I was almost done laying out a post on the recent (not anymore) Sunburst KL music festival and forgot where I put the notepad file I wrote it in.

I believe it was lost forever with my thumb drive. Ah well. The events of the day might be fuzzy but the natural high I got that day/night is firmly tattooed in my subconscious. It must be said, it was THE most awesome, fantastically rocking, mantasmagorical event that I've been to thus far and I'm not saying it just because Incubus was there.

Remind me to rewrite a full account with pictures, for memory preserving reasons, later when work and life doesn't get in the way.

It has to be said though, this is the year of the concert.

No comments: