Thursday, July 13, 2006

taken for a ride

I can't believe ANYONE would believe that anyone, no matter how low their standards, would accept THAT kind of quality, even if it was a friend. That is just outright taking advantage and how can a person who so outrightly takes advantage of you be a friend?

what makes a good design?
Is it the lack of self censorship, the ability to let go?
Is it the ability to follow a grid and make things look good or is it disregarding the grid alltogether and going with your gut?
How long will my lifespan as a designer last before it's all sucked out of me?
How much of me crashing and burning is my fault and how much of it is the crap ppl I come across?
I will not always have this standard. I don't always want to be at this level. So how will I improve? by myself with self-concorship running rife im my head. Everytime a new idea comes up it pound and pounds it back down. Dammit.

No comments: