Thursday, January 24, 2008

Club8 + Pelle


Right I was asked/told with arm twisted behind my back to blog about this. =P Nah, just kidding.

Club 8 & Pelle will be stopping by KL to perform for us at KLPac (the KL performing arts center) These talented Indie performers hail from Sweden the land of Abba, Ikea, Swedish meatballs and...well Abba. As I stock my limited knowledge of Sweden with what other things this land is made of I'll make sure to add them in.

Club 8: They've got this retro 60s vibe going but updated. It's just really good and soothing music. Catchy and easy on the ears.

Pelle: He's got some eccentric lyrics. Quite fun to listen to and makes me smile. I mean how can you not with song titles like "I Love You Imbecile" and "Go To Hell Miss Rydell". Catchy too.

I will be going to this event tomorrow night. Just hope I remember how to get there.

No comments: